Dandelion Root - Cut & Sifted
Dandelion root is a rich source of vitamins A, B, C, and D, iron, potassium and zinc and has been known to stimulate the appetite and promote digestion. It has also been used to support liver health.
- ORGANIC DANDELION ROOT (TARAXACUM OFFICINALE)
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM Bulgaria - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw cut and sifted dandelion root from Bulgaria.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Custom roast to perfection and steep a hot tea or use as a coffee substitute.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO - All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
The Fine print
||Dandelion Root (Roasted)
||Cut & Sifted
||USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
Live healthy & feel good
FGO products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy and feel good.