Darjeeling Tea Bags
In a small town near the Himalayan foothills of West Bengal grows the prized Darjeeling tea gardens. Known as the “Champagne of teas,” Darjeeling’s unique terroir lends a complexity of flavor that make it a favorite among tea enthusiasts - at once delicate and assertive, sweet and astringent. Brew it lightly and savor its layers in every sip. FGO bags contain 20 or 100 tea bags filled with certified organic Darjeeling tea leaves from India.
- DARJEELING TEA BAGS - Tea bags filled with premium Darjeeling tea from India.
- ORGANIC DARJEELING TEA - The tea is filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California
- ECO-CONSCIOUS TEA BAGS - Our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. They are free of dyes, adhesive, glue and chlorine bleach. No staples, strings, bags or extra waste - just delicious tea!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO - All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don't think you should pay for products that you don't love. If you aren't enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
The Finer Details
||Steep tea for 2-3 minutes with 8oz almost boiling water.
||Experience a boost of sustainable energy from the naturally-occurring caffeine in this premium organic tea.
||USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
||No unnecessary waste from wrapping, strings or staples. Just organic tea in premium bags.
||Store in a cool, dark place. Refrigeration not required.
Live healthy & feel good
FGO products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy and feel good.